Risk-Free Trading: BTC-Alpha Exchange Gives Away Cryptocurrency for Demo Trading
The BTC-Alpha cryptocurrency exchange has launched a new mechanism for risk-free trading — a terminal for demo trading. In honour of the launch, users will receive from 1 Bitcoin to their demo account.
This is an opportunity to trade for free using virtual cryptocurrency pairs and learn how to correctly interpret market signals. For beginners, this is the first serious step to trading and making money, and for experienced users, the opportunity to test new hypotheses and additional development.
Everyone can become a cryptocurrency trader
The user can start his journey with demo trading with virtual cryptocurrency pairs Bitcoin-demo (BTCd), Tether-demo (USDTd), Ethereum-demo (ETHd) and Litecoin-demo (LTCd) on BTC-Alpha. In the demo trading mode, real exchange quotes are displayed, but trading is carried out through a virtual account. Such functionality will help you learn to trade without the risk of losing funds on bad deals.
How many crypto bonuses you can get
● For registration, the user receives the first bonuses on his virtual account: 1 Bitcoin-demo and 10,000 USDT-demo.
● Having made a deposit on the main account in the amount of $ 10 or more, the trader will receive 1 Bitcoin-demo into a virtual account for demo trading.
● For sharing the page about demo trading in social networks — the user will receive an additional 10,000 USDTd to the demo account.
● For a story about demo trading on BTC-Alpha in a YouTube video, the amount of the reward depends solely on the video’s views:
— 500 USDTd and 0.1 BTCd for 50+ views
— 1000 USDTd and 0.2 BTCd for 100+ views
— 10000 USDTd and 2 BTCd for 1000+ views
● For placing an avatar with the BTC-Alpha logo on social networks, the trader will receive 1 Bitcoin-demo.
● For posts on forums about the news and benefits of the exchange — get 10,000 USDTd.
Upgrade your trading skills, test new hypotheses without real losses and learn to earn with BTC-Alpha. You can get a bonus and try demo trading here.